Pre and Post Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflaging
Pre Scar Camouflaging
1. Cleanse area to be treated 2x a day for 3 days before treatment with Hibiclens Antiseptic Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser or something similar.
2. Shave area to be treated if needed. (Consult with us prior treatment.)
3. Avoid aspirin and all blood thinning medications at least 72 hours before treatment.
Post Scar Camouflaging
1. Moisturize the skin with Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair and Aquaphor spray or something similar and wrap with plastic wrap for at least 2 hours and no longer than 4 hours.
2. Remove film 2-4 hours after treatment and air treated region wearing light clothes that do not cause friction to the treated area.
3. Wash with Hibliclens or something similar to remove all lymph and plasma and apply epidermal repair and aquaphor immediately after. Continue to apply epidermal repair and aquaphor or something similar 3x a day for the first 7 days and 1x a day for the next 20 days.
4. Avoid all exposure to the sun for at least 60 days.
5. Do not remove scabs EVER.
6. Avoid fatty and spicy foods which may cause allergies during healing.
7. Avoid saunas, swimming pools, and any water (lakes, beaches, etc) that may cause bacterial infection or irritation for at least 14 days.
1. Redness with edema (speck of blood may appear). Redness may last up to 20 days.
2. Burning and itching in the early days. Do NOT SCRATCH.
3. After redness has cleared, the tattoo may become darker than the color of the skin. This is a normal chemical reaction when ink comes in contact with the blood during the healing process.
4. The final result from the session may occur between 30-60 days. Touchup may be required 60+ days.
5. Color should subside up to 40-60% once healed.