50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
A lightweight, fast-absorbing hydrator for mild dryness + redness, clinically proven to revitalize the appearance of stressed skin
- Benefits Promotes rapid moisture replenishment with a weightless feel
- Supports a healthy protective barrier to enable a more uniform + healthy appearance
- Visibly softens fine, dynamic lines
Mildly Dry + Sensitized Skin
Directions For Use
Apply to clean, dry skin AM or PM as needed
Apply after Prevent + Correct products but before ZO’s high-molecular-weight products that have extended skin penetration times: 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating, Growth Factor Serum, Radical Night Repair, Pigment Control + Brightening Crème.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8: Visibly improves signs of accelerated aging while softening expression lines
- Lactococcus ferment lysate: Probiotic-derived technology; supports protective barrier for a healthy and more uniform appearance
- Polyglutamic acid: Naturally derived humectant floods skin with plumping hydration while protecting existing hyaluronic acid
- Light emollient blend (jojoba esters, sodium hyaluronate): Provides weightless lipid replenishment + barrier restoration
Aqua/Water/Eau, Isocetyl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Steareth-21,Steareth-2, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Plankton Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Tocopherol, Retinol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ectoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglutamic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
ZO is continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.
top of page
bottom of page